Preserving active sheet setting when converting Excel file

Preserving active sheet setting when converting Excel file

Mahmoud ElGammal
Hi,

I'm using OO in headless mode to convert Excel files to ODF. I've
noticed that when I open the Excel file manually and save it as ODF, the
settings.xml file in the resulting archive includes a bunch of view
settings (including the active sheet) which are not present when I
convert the file using a macro in headless mode. Any idea how I can
preserve this setting when running in headless mode?

Thanks