Previous Account

Trenton Hall

Up until about <> 3 months ago, I had on my pc a copy of Open Office. I switched my pc to a laptop
And evidently it was not transferred. I tried to redo my user name and pw but that didn’t seem to be
Recogized. My email is the same and I think I may have used  trena as a user name if my address was
Not used. I wouldn’t bother except I had some files I’d like to retrieve. Any help would be appreciated

Re: Previous Account

James Knott
On 05/29/2017 03:46 PM, Trenton Hall wrote:
> Up until about <> 3 months ago, I had on my pc a copy of Open Office. I switched my pc to a laptop
> And evidently it was not transferred. I tried to redo my user name and pw but that didn’t seem to be
> Recogized. My email is the same and I think I may have used  trena as a user name if my address was
> Not used. I wouldn’t bother except I had some files I’d like to retrieve. Any help would be appreciated

Ummm...  What is it you're trying to do?  You can easily download OO
from www.openoffice.org and install it.  No need to copy it from the old
computer.  What are the user name and password you refer to for?
Logging into the computer?  I hope it isn't for some site where you paid
for OO.  It's always available for free from www.openoffice.org.