Quantcast

Print dialog rotates image

Dave C
Go to print and OO uses its own print dialog, not the system’s. The
paper (shown in the dialog) is portrait (vertical) but image is rotated
90 degrees and part of the image is not visible on the page image shown
in the dialog.

I see no “auto rotate” checkbox, nor any choice of
landscape/portrait.

File>Printer Settings is no help.

Seems it’s too smart for its own good…

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Dave

OO 4.1.3
MacOS 10.12.4

Re: Print dialog rotates image

Cheryl Henderson
Hi, I appear to be receiving these emails in error.  Could you please
check recipient's email or tell me why I'm receiving emails about
things of which I have no knowledge?
_CHERYL_

Re: Print dialog rotates image

Keith N. McKenna
On 5/18/2017 6:05 PM, Cheryl Henderson wrote:

> Hi, I appear to be receiving these emails in error.  Could you please
> check recipient's email or tell me why I'm receiving emails about
> things of which I have no knowledge?
> _CHERYL_

Keith

Re: Print dialog rotates image

Martin Groenescheij

On 19/05/17 8:05 AM, Cheryl Henderson wrote:
> Hi, I appear to be receiving these emails in error.

Correct you receive them in error, question is who's error?