Printing on envelopes

Donald Gray-2
I wanted to just print addresses on a 9.4 X 4 envelope.  Following the
"help" on Open Office I selected <insert>  then  <envelope>.  Every thing
went fine except that when I told it to print, it first printed an 8.5 X 11
blank paper. This was kind of awkward because I had to change from plain
paper to the envelope after the blank page had printed.  I could not find
any way to specify printing just the envelope.

I don't know if this is relative, but my printer is an HP OfficeJet 3830.

Re: Printing on envelopes

Keith N. McKenna
On 11/15/2018 10:27 PM, Donald Gray wrote:
> I wanted to just print addresses on a 9.4 X 4 envelope.  Following the
> "help" on Open Office I selected <insert>  then  <envelope>.  Every thing
> went fine except that when I told it to print, it first printed an 8.5 X 11
> blank paper. ThiUse Files was kind of awkward because I had to change from plain
> paper to the envelope after the blank page had printed.  I could not find
> any way to specify printing just the envelope.
>
> I don't know if this is relative, but my printer is an HP OfficeJet 3830.

Use file->print rather than the the Toolbar printer Icon. This will open
the print dialog box. In the section Range and copies Select the pages
radio button and in the input box next to it make sure only page 1 is
selected. This will then print only the envelop.

Regards
Keith