Printing portrait

Chris Thomas | ShKooP
Hello,

I find that when I print notes in presentation I am unable to achieve good results when printing in portrait mode.

The image and text is off page to the left and therefore although the full length of text printed the width is truncated.

I have tried adjusting size of margins but this has no effect.

What am I doing wrong?

Speak soon

Chris Thomas

Telephone number:
Dialling from UK 07580 530 975
Dialling from outside of UK +44 7580 530 975

Quote of the day...

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.

Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.

And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Steve Jobs, Founder Apple Computer

***THIS IS NOT SPAM***
At one time or another our paths have crossed.

Whether you were part of my down line, or I may have even replied to a
message you sent me, you are on my mailing list of contacts.

However you came into my world I welcome you there and value your privacy.

Should you wish to be removed from my list, please REPLY to this message
with [hidden email]in the subject line and I will honour your request.

Re: Printing portrait

Rory O'Farrell
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:55:26 +0100
"Chris Thomas | ShKooP" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I find that when I print notes in presentation I am unable to achieve good
> results when printing in portrait mode.
>
> The image and text is off page to the left and therefore although the full
> length of text printed the width is truncated.
>
> I have tried adjusting size of margins but this has no effect.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

 ​On /File /Print press the Properties button and set the printer to print Portrait.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>