[Problem] Extension and ContextMenu OOo 3.0

[Problem] Extension and ContextMenu OOo 3.0

Ivan Simao
Hi, i'm Ivan Simão and i'm working on a extesion for OpenOffice about
portuguese synonims and my problem is about the right click menu (context
menu) i don't know how can i add the menu of synonims, i already read the
tutorials about Interception of Context menus and i can't do anything.
i request, if possible, some help in that case.

Best Regards,

Ivan Simão

Re: [Problem] Extension and ContextMenu OOo 3.0

William Colen-2
I could find lots of thesaurus extensions:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/taxonomy/term/233

You should install one and see how it works. Maybe you could download the
code and use as reference.

 Some other links I could find:

http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/thesaurus.html
(old)<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries>

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries

Regards

 William

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Ivan Simao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, i'm Ivan Simão and i'm working on a extesion for OpenOffice about
> portuguese synonims and my problem is about the right click menu (context
> menu) i don't know how can i add the menu of synonims, i already read the
> tutorials about Interception of Context menus and i can't do anything.
> i request, if possible, some help in that case.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Ivan Simão

[Problem] Extension and ContextMenu OOo 3.0

William Colen
I could find lots of thesaurus extensions:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/taxonomy/term/233

You should install one and see how it works. Maybe you could download the
code and use as reference.

 Some other links I could find:

http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/thesaurus.html
(old)<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries>

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries

Regards

 William

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Ivan Simao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, i'm Ivan Simão and i'm working on a extesion for OpenOffice about
> portuguese synonims and my problem is about the right click menu (context
> menu) i don't know how can i add the menu of synonims, i already read the
> tutorials about Interception of Context menus and i can't do anything.
> i request, if possible, some help in that case.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Ivan Simão

Re: [Problem] Extension and ContextMenu OOo 3.0

thomas.lange

Ivan Simao wrote:
> Hi, i'm Ivan Simão and i'm working on a extesion for OpenOffice about
> portuguese synonims and my problem is about the right click menu (context
> menu) i don't know how can i add the menu of synonims, i already read the
> tutorials about Interception of Context menus and i can't do anything.
> i request, if possible, some help in that case.

Online Documentation about context menu interception:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/WritingUNO/Intercepting_Context_Menus
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Tutorial/Context_Menu_Interception

BTW, do you know Paulo Vilela?

Regards,