Problem building OOo on fetching modules

Problem building OOo on fetching modules

Davide Dozza
Hi all,

I'm trying to build OOo DEV300_m81 but I'm finding some trouble.

This is the configure command I'm using:

$ ./configure --with-dict="ITIT,ENUS" --with-lang="it" --without-junit
--disable-build-mozilla  -with-mozilla-build="/cygdrive/c/mozilla-build"
--with-cl-home="/cygdrive/c/Programmi/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC"
--with-midl-path="/cygdrive/c/Programmi/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v6.1/Bin"
--with-csc-path="/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v3.5"
--with-frame-home="/cygdrive/c/Programmi/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v6.1"
--with-asm-home="/cygdrive/c/Programmi/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/Bin"
--with-jdk-home="/cygdrive/c/Programmi/Java/jdk1.6.0_17"
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/ooo/apache-ant-1.7.1/
--with-psdk-home="/cygdrive/c/Programmi/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v6.1"

the commaand runs successfully.

after that bootstrap seems to download modules but after....

utente1@OOO-NE /cygdrive/c/ooo/DEV300_m81
$ source winenv.set.sh

utente1@OOO-NE /cygdrive/c/ooo/DEV300_m81
$ dmake
Checking module list
build -- version: 275224

Fetching dependencies for module testautomation from solver... failed
Fetching dependencies for module zlib from solver... failed
Fetching dependencies for module libxml2 from solver... failed
Fetching dependencies for module python from solver... failed
Fetching dependencies for module jpeg from solver... failed
Fetching dependencies for module moz from solver... failed
Fetching dependencies for module dictionaries from solver... failed
Fetching dependencies for module neon from solver... failed
Fetching dependencies for module curl from solver... failed

WARNING! Project(s):
moz

not found and couldn't be built. Dependencies on that module(s) ignored.
Maybe y
ou should correct build lists.

dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'check_modules'

Any suggestion?

Davide

Re: Problem building OOo on fetching modules

Rene Engelhard-7
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 08:46:11AM +0200, Davide Dozza wrote:
> I'm trying to build OOo DEV300_m81 but I'm finding some trouble.

With the source tarballs I assume?

> after that bootstrap seems to download modules but after....

No, it doenaloads all the external stuff OOo so far just embedded in their
code..

> Fetching dependencies for module testautomation from solver... failed
> Fetching dependencies for module zlib from solver... failed
> Fetching dependencies for module libxml2 from solver... failed
> Fetching dependencies for module python from solver... failed
> Fetching dependencies for module jpeg from solver... failed
> Fetching dependencies for module moz from solver... failed
> Fetching dependencies for module dictionaries from solver... failed
> Fetching dependencies for module neon from solver... failed
> Fetching dependencies for module curl from solver... failed
[...]
> Any suggestion?

yes, obviously you miss the _system tarball?

Grüße/Regards,

René

Rene Engelhard ha scritto:
> Hi,
[..·]

>> Any suggestion?
>
> yes, obviously you miss the _system tarball?

it's been assumed to be extracted but it wasn't.

tnx

Davide