Problem opening a .ods spreadsheet.

shaliburton
Can’t open one of my .ods spreadheets.. Keep getting a popup asking for “Filter Selection”.  Have tried most of then but still not opening.

I am using Windows 7, OpenOffice 4.1.3, spreadsheet is a .ods format, other spreadsheets open great, no sudden power outages or computer crash/shutdowns, tried most of the filters offered, I do save the file each time before I close it and just now turned on “Create backup copy”.

Can anyone help me open this spreadsheet.  It is very important.

Thanks,
Steve Haliburton