Problem running set_soenv

Alexandre Laforest
Greetings and Salutations,

I've been trying to set up a Build environment and I am currently stuck with these 2 errors:

"'..' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

"set_soenv: Cannot figure out what platform you are running
For ."

And, well, I'm not sure what it means and how to fix/workaround it. Here's what I use:

VMWare 5
Windows 2000 Pro SP4
MS Visual Studio .NET 2003
Cygwin
gcc 3.3.1
j2sdk1.4.2_11

Oh! And out of curiosity, how long you people think it would take to build the whole OOo suite with my setup :P? More than a day???

Thank you again for your help

Regards

Alexandre Laforest
Programmeur