Problem since inställning MacOS Big Sur

Peter Gisle
Hi

Since installing macOS Big Sur I have problem opening documents sent to me.
These files arrive with an OpenOffice logo but a file type pertaining to Microsoft Office (Word or Ecxcel):

When I try to pen the file OpenOffice shuts down and I am asked if I want to open again - but to no avail.

Can you help?

Peter Gisle
Stockholm, Sweden

We lost.docx (595K) Download Attachment

Re: Problem since inställning MacOS Big Sur

Dylan Pham
Hello,

There is a release candidate that you can test. Please see this link
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.9-RC1/binaries/

Choose the binary that's appropriate for your language. I've tested on my
macOS 11.1 and it works fine.