Problem with 4.1.5

ikcamar
I cannot find an address for user reporting. Please take a look and let me know where to send this.

Thank you,
John Davidson

Re: Problem with 4.1.5

ikcamar
I think the document may have been open when the update to 4.1.5 started.

I cannot find an address for user reporting. Please take a look and let me know where to send this.

Thank you,
John Davidson

Re: Problem with 4.1.5

Peter Kovacs-2
Best to write to [hidden email] or if you want to make your file publicly available visit forum.openoffice.org

Hth
Peter