Problem with Open Office 4.5.1

Marco Ettore Buscaglione
Operative System Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2
The Application crash every few second and is  necessary to recover the document being processed.
Please help !
Thank you and best regards.
P. S. thanks for the very impressive suite I'm using since long time.
Marco Ettore Buscaglione
[hidden email]

---

Re: Problem with Open Office 4.5.1

zahra a
hi.
do you have this problem with one particular document or with all of your files/
i tested openoffice 4.1.5 on windows xp one time and did not observe this issue.
also, do you have this problem with the previous versions of openoffice?

On 6/4/18, Marco Ettore Buscaglione <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Operative System Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2
> The Application crash every few second and is  necessary to recover the
> document being processed.
> Please help !
> Thank you and best regards.
> P. S. thanks for the very impressive suite I'm using since long time.
> Marco Ettore Buscaglione
> [hidden email]
>
> ---
> Questa e-mail è stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast
> antivirus.

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali

Re: Problem with Open Office 4.5.1

Marco Ettore Buscaglione
The problem i s with all documents even just created.
Appantly the problem started after the last two upgrades.
I experimented with Writer documents (all) and Draw.
Best regards.