Problem with a few word files - Reg

Vivek Anand
Hi,
    I just thought I'd share some feedback. There is a tender we were applying for and had downloaded the below file. We found that it opens in MS Word, but not in OpenOffice Writer. Just thought i'd share the file in case you find that there is some bug in the OpenOffice software or if Microsoft is making some change which prevents us from opening their files. All files uploaded for this tender are in this manner.
Needless to say, thank you for an otherwise amazing product. :)

With tons of love and regards,

--
Vivek Anand
Director

Deccan Coach Builders Pvt. Ltd.

P-8/8, Road No. 5, I.D.A., Nacharam
Hyderabad - 500076
Mob: +91-9246394002

Re: Problem with a few word files - Reg

Wade Smart-2
We cant see what file you are talking about because
links are stripped from the email.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606