Problem with open office

Ulrich Schneider
Hi,

When I installed OpenOffice I connected all my old MS-Office-Documents with
OpenOffice.
How can I combine all my documents with MS-Office again?

Ulrich Schneider

Re: Problem with open office

Guido Pinkernell
Am Donnerstag, 17. November 2005 11:34 schrieb Ulrich Schneider:
> Hi,
>
> When I installed OpenOffice I connected all my old MS-Office-Documents with
> OpenOffice.
> How can I combine all my documents with MS-Office again?

There we are:
http://user-faq.openoffice.org/faq/ar01s04.html#FILE-ASSOCIATIONS

HTH,

Guido

Re: Problem with open office

Wangshanpo
Ulrich Schneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I installed OpenOffice I connected all my old MS-Office-Documents with
> OpenOffice.
> How can I combine all my documents with MS-Office again?
>
> Ulrich Schneider

cc:Ulrich

In Windows explorer Tools... File Options... File Types
Then re-associate known file types to M$ Word

--
OOo 2.0 ? Seamonkey 1.5 (nightly build) - Win XP sp2

Re: Problem with open office

Dan Lewis-6
On Thursday 17 November 2005 04:34 am, Ulrich Schneider wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I installed OpenOffice I connected all my old MS-Office-Documents with
> OpenOffice.
> How can I combine all my documents with MS-Office again?
>
> Ulrich Schneider

     Open Help. Enter "file associations" in the Search box of the Index tab.
It contains instructions to do this.

Dan