Problems

Phil Piso
Dear reader,
For security I transfer my documents odt on an usb. Some of these documents contains photocopy for internet ( copy and paste into the document). Returning these documents to the laptop, its possible to open the documents, the photocopy in these documents can be seen as a framework, but the actual photocopy picture is not. If I look at Windows Explorer I can see the picture in the icon, still not in the odt document.

What went wrong?
Thank you,
Phil

Re: Problems

nasrin khaksar
hi.
can you use previous version in the properties of your file (if you
use windows vista and later)?
hope that help, God bless you.

On 9/13/17, Phil Piso <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear reader,
> For security I transfer my documents odt on an usb. Some of these documents
> contains photocopy for internet ( copy and paste into the document).
> Returning these documents to the laptop, its possible to open the documents,
> the photocopy in these documents can be seen as a framework, but the actual
> photocopy picture is not. If I look at Windows Explorer I can see the
> picture in the icon, still not in the odt document.
>
> What went wrong?
> Thank you,
> Phil

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.