Problems

Rich Kern
I have installed several different  Apache Open Office versions. All have failed, or, malfunstion, or, won’t appear after I clicked on the Open Office Icon on my monitor. This has forced my to install and use other free office programs. I don’t like them, but I have to use them because Apache Open Office won’t install or function properly. My firewall has never blocked the installation of Apache Open office Versions. I have been using Apache Open Office different versions for about 10 years and never had any problems until now. I’m not a happy camper. I did receive a message that Apache Open Office has crashed.  I can not remove or delete my current version of Apache Open Office. I tried to uninstall, modify, or repair the Apache Open Office program but all failed. I can not remove or delete my current version of Apache Open Office from my Desk Top Computer. I researched and tried many of the solutions from the Apache Open Office Forum. But, all failed. My last hope is you. I hope you have a different solution that will solve my problems. Rich in Alaska…..

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Problems

Regina Henschel
Hi Rich,

installation problems often depend on the operating system. So please
tell us, which operating system do you use.

Kind regards
Regina