Problems with Open Office

Gerald Gold
Can I get a phone number to speak with an agent?  My problem is too complicated to do texting.  Jerry Gold

Re: Problems with Open Office

David Belina-2

Re: Problems with Open Office

Wade Smart-2
This is the only support there is .. and you should get to a computer.
There are thousands of people in this public group who can possibly help.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606