Program question

Timothy Cheshire
Greetings,

I am unable to communicate to Calc using Agilent VEE. Graphic visual basic program that works seamlessly with Excel.
Do you have a sample program to load data into cells for Calc in visual basic or for Agilent VEE?
Thank you.

Regards,

Timothy Cheshire
Quality Test Manager
1-631-913-0400 ext. 210
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

AA Technology Inc.
101 Trade Zone Drive
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
P:1-631-913-0400 F:1-631-913-0401
www.aa-tech.com<http://www.aa-tech.com/>

NOTICE: This e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended only for use by the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone and permanently delete this e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, and destroy any printout thereof.

Re: Program question

Andrew Pitonyak
I might have an example from inside VB in either AndrewMacro.odt or oome.odt on my website. Not a position that I can check that right now. I know I tried it once just to do it but I don't remember the particulars.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​