Project

Brendan Madigan
Hello, My name is Brendan Madigan and I am a relatively new c++ developer. I have a little over a year of experience. I was wondering if there was a spot for me on the openoffice.org project. Thanks

Re: Project

Kai Sommerfeld
Brendan,

On 09/06/2007 09:13 AM, Brendan Madigan wrote:
> Hello, My name is Brendan Madigan and I am a relatively new c++ developer. I have a little over a year of experience. I was wondering if there was a spot for me on the openoffice.org project. Thanks

 Thanks for your friendly offer. All of our projects could need some
help in different areas. Perhaps you should think about which of our
projects would be of interest for you. You can find information about
the projects at

<http://projects.openoffice.org/index.html>

 The best starting point for OOo development is

<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page#Getting_started_with_OOo_development>

 Best starting point for discussions is the general OOo development
mailing list [hidden email]. You should subscribe to this list so
that you get all replies to your mails.

Best regards,
Kai Sommerfeld