Proposal: Make the Crystal icon set the one by default in OOo 3.0

Proposal: Make the Crystal icon set the one by default in OOo 3.0

Widcket
Hi This is how the Galaxy icon set looks: This is how the Crystal set looks: I think this icon set is way more consistent, easy to the eye, and a bit more "professional-looking" (I mean, unified and sober at the same time), and would make a great improvement from the actual OOo icon set, which looks like this: All the images are from this oooninja.com's post.