Proposal for other TableFilter

Fernand Vanrie
Our Tablefilter in a OO-Basedoc (who reflect also in the TableList in
the DatabaseBrowser) is very handy to hide some tables
However there is a important disadvantage, when there are NEW tables
available in the Database, they  are not visible in the DatabaseBrowser
and in the OO-base-doc (when using a external data source)

SO: Can the filter been altered by choosing witch tables we NOT want to
see ? New tables will than automaticly been seen .
  When this is not problematic for other reasons, i will be happy to
fill a Enhancement Issue  :-)

Greetz
Fernand

Re: Proposal for other TableFilter

Ocke Janssen-2
Moin Fernand,

Fernand Vanrie wrote:

> Our Tablefilter in a OO-Basedoc (who reflect also in the TableList in
> the DatabaseBrowser) is very handy to hide some tables
> However there is a important disadvantage, when there are NEW tables
> available in the Database, they  are not visible in the DatabaseBrowser
> and in the OO-base-doc (when using a external data source)
>
> SO: Can the filter been altered by choosing witch tables we NOT want to
> see ? New tables will than automaticly been seen .
>  When this is not problematic for other reasons, i will be happy to fill
> a Enhancement Issue  :-)
An Enhancement Issue would be the best. Currently this is a positive list.

- oj

--
<http://www.oracle.com/>
Ocke Janssen | Software Developer

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment