Publish Extension (and Extensions Site Administrator Missing?)

Publish Extension (and Extensions Site Administrator Missing?)

imacat
Dear all,

    I would like to know who is taking care of extensions.openoffice.org
now?  I mistakenly unpublish my extension, and want to publish it again,
but I cannot contact the extension administrator.

    Can anybody help me publish my extension?  Thank you very much.

My extension:
Pokémon GO IV Calculator
https://extensions.openoffice.org/project/pokemon-go-iv-calculator

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <[hidden email]>

Woman in FOSS in Taiwan http://www.wofoss.org/
OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/
Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/

Re: Publish Extension (and Extensions Site Administrator Missing?)

Andrea Pescetti-2
imacat wrote:
> Can anybody help me publish my extension? > https://extensions.openoffice.org/project/pokemon-go-iv-calculator

This (as well as removing spam comments) can be done by any site
moderator; we have several PMC members with these privileges, me
included. I've republished your extension. And I encourage people to
check it out for fun!

For system administration and for more complex work you'll need the
SourceForge staff instead. I'm not aware of a dedicated contact address,
but they monitor this list and reporting to this list worked well so far.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Andrea Pescetti on 2018/01/09 16:26 said:
> imacat wrote:
>> Can anybody help me publish my extension? >
>> https://extensions.openoffice.org/project/pokemon-go-iv-calculator
>
> This (as well as removing spam comments) can be done by any site
> moderator; we have several PMC members with these privileges, me
> included. I've republished your extension. And I encourage people to
> check it out for fun!

    Oh.  Thanks so much. ^_^  It is published now.

> For system administration and for more complex work you'll need the
> SourceForge staff instead. I'm not aware of a dedicated contact address,
> but they monitor this list and reporting to this list worked well so far.

    I mean, when I publish my extension, the web page suggested me to
write to [hidden email].  But
[hidden email] bounced my mail. ^^;

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more
at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720
[extensions.openoffice.org 216.34.181.95: generic::failed_precondition:
connect error (0): error]

    So maybe [hidden email] is the wrong contact
address?  Or maybe extensions.openoffice.org was not receiving mails
(TCP 25) now?