Publish new plugin on extensions page / extensions.openoffice.org mail server down

Publish new plugin on extensions page / extensions.openoffice.org mail server down

Gabriel Margiani
Hi,

After having uploaded a spell checking dictionary to the open office
extension page, it says I should write to
[hidden email] to get it published. However the mail
host at extensions.openoffice.org can not be reached.

I hope this is the right place to report the problem and ask for the
plugin being published.

The plugin is here:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/kartuli-ortograpiuli-leksikoni-georgian-spell-checking-dictionary
(what else is needed to get georgian spell checking support into
OpenOffice?)

Thank you,

Gabriel Margiani

Re: Publish new plugin on extensions page / extensions.openoffice.org mail server down

jonathon-3
On 12/10/2017 08:33 PM, Gabriel Margiani wrote:
> The plugin is here:
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/kartuli-ortograpiuli-leksikoni-georgian-spell-checking-dictionary

I just downloaded and installed on LibO. Presumably it will also work
for Aoo.

jonathon