Publish the extension.

Jerzy Moruś
"This extension is currently not published. Please contact the system
administrator at [hidden email] to have it published,
including a link to this page."

Why can not I report extensions of my macro on the site?
He receives the following message:

This is the IdeaMailServer program at host yestok.home.pl.

recipients.
There have been 16 attempts.
Remaining deliver attempts: 24.

Delivery has been delayed for following recipients:
<[hidden email]>

My extension have link
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/creating-csv-file-scope-data

Re: Publish the extension.

Martin Groenescheij
It doesn't make sense to me to sent this question to users of OpenOffice.
This question should be sent to [hidden email]

On 09/04/2019 09:51, Jerzy Moruś wrote:

> "This extension is currently not published. Please contact the system
> administrator at [hidden email] to have it
> published, including a link to this page."
>
> Why can not I report extensions of my macro on the site?
> He receives the following message:
>
> This is the IdeaMailServer program at host yestok.home.pl.

> recipients.
> There have been 16 attempts.
> Remaining deliver attempts: 24.
>
> Delivery has been delayed for following recipients:
> <[hidden email]>
>

> My extension have link
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/creating-csv-file-scope-data

Re: Publish the extension.

Andrea Pescetti-2
Jerzy Moruś wrote:
> "This extension is currently not published. Please contact the system
> administrator at [hidden email] to have it published,
> including a link to this page."

This is surely the result of some bad site configuration by SourceForge;
you should have seen a valid e-mail address there. With these new
changes the moderation e-mails are no longer reaching us (project
volunteers who have moderator privileges on the site) properly.

> Delivery has been delayed for following recipients:
> <[hidden email]>

That address is invalid and this is a site configuration issue.

> My extension have link
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/creating-csv-file-scope-data

Published. Thank you for letting us know about the misconfiguration.

Regards,
   Andrea.