Python 2.7.16 update

Pedro Giffuni
Hello guys;

I never had the time to test?? a minor update to Python.

 From the update notes it doesn't seem urgent, but feel free to give it
a spin and commit if ready:

http://people.apache.org/~pfg/patches/patch-python-2.16.diff

Cheers,

Pedro.

Re: Python 2.7.16 update

Matthias Seidel
Hi Pedro,

Am 15.08.19 um 07:32 schrieb Pedro Giffuni:
> Hello guys;
>
> I never had the time to test?? a minor update to Python.
>
> From the update notes it doesn't seem urgent, but feel free to give it
> a spin and commit if ready:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~pfg/patches/patch-python-2.16.diff

Thanks, I think we should give it a try...

Also recommended, your page at:
https://people.apache.org/~pfg/

Very interesting reading for me, being "relatively new" to the project. ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

> Cheers,
>
> Pedro.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Python 2.7.16 update

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Pedro,

I try to build AOO under Debian 9 (Stretch - oldstable). There is no
version 2.7.16 for python available.

I already tried to build under Debian 10 (Buster - stable). But this is
coming with Java 11. This introduce new problems.

So I need special assistance to fix it.

Regards

Mechtilde

Am 15.08.19 um 07:32 schrieb Pedro Giffuni:

> Hello guys;
>
> I never had the time to test?? a minor update to Python.
>
> From the update notes it doesn't seem urgent, but feel free to give it a
> spin and commit if ready:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~pfg/patches/patch-python-2.16.diff
>
> Cheers,