Q. on why Apple OS 10.13.6 security won't let me open up Open Office, saying it is not from a recognized developer. Any simple way around this?

Q. on why Apple OS 10.13.6 security won't let me open up Open Office, saying it is not from a recognized developer. Any simple way around this?

Skip Kaltenheuser
Thanks for any assist,

Skip

Re: Q. on why Apple OS 10.13.6 security won't let me open up Open Office

David Robley
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491

NB please don't put your question in the mail subject

Cc to OP who is not subscribed

On 18/11/18 11:06 am, Skip Kaltenheuser wrote:
> Thanks for any assist,
>
> Skip

Cheers
--
David Robley

What goes up has probably been doused with petrol.

Re: Q. on why Apple OS 10.13.6 security won't let me open up Open Office, saying it is not from a recognized developer. Any simple way around this?

Howard Blum
It's you OS security settings. A simple work around is easily found by
Googling the situation. It's a 30 second fix.

On Nov 17, 2018 10:29 PM, "Skip Kaltenheuser" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

Thanks for any assist,

Skip

Re: Q. on why Apple OS 10.13.6 security won't let me open up Open Office, saying it is not from a recognized developer. Any simple way around this?

Keith N. McKenna
On 11/17/2018 7:36 PM, Skip Kaltenheuser wrote:
> Thanks for any assist,
>
> Skip

Skip;
See the Following Link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.5+Release+Notes#AOO4.1.5ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues
for procedure.

Please respond to mailto:[hidden email] only

Regards
Keith N. McKenna