QA Volunteer

sharmistha guha
Hi,

I am a QA engineer and would like to contribute to Apache projects. I have
4 years of QA experience.

Please let me know how I can be of help to Apache projects.

Thanks
Sharmistha

Re: QA Volunteer

Peter Kovacs-3
Welcome Sharmistha,

I am sorry am not sure if anyone is monitoring the QA List and we had some summertime. Most QA Reqeust these days are done via the dev mailing list. Maybe you want to introduce there.