[QA]

Elena Tsepota
Hello,
Please add me to the "qa-team" group in Bugzilla. My Bugzilla ID - [hidden email]
Thanks,
Elena

Re: [QA]

Marcus (OOo)
Am 11/10/2015 08:08 PM, schrieb Elena Tsepota:
> Please add me to the "qa-team" group in Bugzilla. My Bugzilla ID - [hidden email]

I'm sorry but I cannot find a user account with this mail address. Also
not with your first and last name. Can you please check about the
spelling you have used to create the account?

Thanks

Marcus