[QA]

Abhishek Mehendale
Hey Team,

Can somebody Help me with TestLink? Can anybody add me on TestLink project
for doing manual testing? I can do some manual testing on my Mac OS.

Thank you,
Abhishek Mehendale

Test Link status (was Re: [QA])

Ariel Constenla-Haile-2
Hello Abhishek,

On 14/11/16 19:34, Abhishek Mehendale wrote:
> Hey Team,
>
> Can somebody Help me with TestLink? Can anybody add me on TestLink
> project for doing manual testing?

Sorry for the delay in answering. I'm afraid nobody may have access to
this server. We'll try find out, and let you know.

> I can do some manual testing on my Mac OS.

That would be great.

@dev: Does anyone know the status of the test link instance, how has
admin access, etc.?
See http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/login.php