Question about adding an OpenOffice Calendar

Question about adding an OpenOffice Calendar

Michael Dudley
I am an OpenOffice user and I love this product.  I just have one basic
question for Apache:

Does OpenOffice have a calendar like Microsoft Outlook?  If not, are there
plans to create a calendar for the suite?

Thank You
Michael

Re: Question about adding an OpenOffice Calendar

Andrea Vt
Hello Michael.

As far as I know, OpenOffice does not include an eMail-Client like
Outlook and a calendar is closer to an eMail client than to an office suite.
I personally use Thunderbird and it's calendar.

Best regards
Andrea