Question

Kamil Wasik
How to unsubscribe from this program?

-----
 Kamil Wasik

Re: Question

mu_m
Hell, Yeah I've been tried many times, but it seems to be impossible...

Dnia 4 stycznia 2013 21:36 Kamil Wasik <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> How to unsubscribe from this program?
>
> -----
> ? Kamil Wasik

Re: Question

Rob Weir
On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM, mu_m <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hell, Yeah I've been tried many times, but it seems to be impossible...

What have you tried to do to unsubscribe?  Did you get any error messages?

The normal way is to send an email to [hidden email]

This must be sent from the address that these messages are being sent
to.  If it works, you will receive an email confirming that you want
to unsubscribe.  Once you respond to that confirmation you should no
longer receive these emails.

-Rob

> Dnia 4 stycznia 2013 21:36 Kamil Wasik <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
>
>> How to unsubscribe from this program?
>>
>> -----
>> ? Kamil Wasik

Re: Question

mu_m

Dnia 8 stycznia 2013 17:02 Rob Weir <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM, mu_m <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hell, Yeah I've been tried many times, but it seems to be impossible...
> >

> What have you tried to do to unsubscribe?  Did you get any error messages?
>
> The normal way is to send an email to [hidden email]
[...]

This is the mail system at host moh3-ve1.go2.pl.

                   The mail system

<[hidden email]>: host
    mx1.eu.apache.org[192.87.106.230] said: 550 mail to
    [hidden email] not accepted here (in reply
    RCPT TO command)
Załączona wiadomość list-05be03-6.emlOd: mu_m <[hidden email]>
Do: [hidden email]
Temat: unsubscribe
Data: 23 grudnia 2012 23:28

Re: Question

Andrea Pescetti-2
mu_m wrote:
> Dnia 8 stycznia 2013 17:02 Rob Weir <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
>> The normal way is to send an email to [hidden email]
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
> <[hidden email]>

Use the address Rob specified (you added "ooo-" in front of the right
one, this is why it fails) and it will work. If not, contact
l10n-owner AT openoffice.apache.org
for assistance and a moderator will help you unsubscribe.

Regards,
   Andrea.