Question

Chris Nason
Can I DL Apache OpenOffice for Windows 10?

Re: Question

John van Barneveld
Yes you can and it works well.

Regards
John van Barneveld

>Can I DL Apache OpenOffice for Windows 10?
>
>Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
>Windows 10

---

Re: Question

zahra a
hello.
you can use openoffice in any versions of windows since xp and later.
the system requirements for all openoffice 4.1 versions are the same.

On 1/19/17, John van Barneveld <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes you can and it works well.
>
> Regards
> John van Barneveld

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.