Question!

Ron-2
I have Open Office on my desktop PC.  If I want to put in on my

Laptop,  do I have to buy it again??

Ron Cusano

Shiloh Graphics & Marketing
631 864-0814

Disclaimer:  please read before ordering

* Note:  Once orders are approved and placed,  they go into production
immediately
and cannot be cancelled or changed.  Quotes are good for 30 days only!
Printing problems MUST be reported within 14 days of receipt.  We are not
responsible

for artwork quality and layouts not designed and created by us.  In-house
artwork creation

and editing is available at low rates.  Please inquire.

Re: Question!

Martin Groenescheij

On 09/11/17 9:07 AM, Ron wrote:
> I have Open Office on my desktop PC.  If I want to put in on my
>
> Laptop,  do I have to buy it again??

OpenOffice is an open source product that is free.
If you download it from www.openoffice.org you are redirected to
www.sourceforge.net the download will automatically start within a few
seconds.
Don't click on anything.

You can install the product on all your systems.

> Ron Cusano
>
> Shiloh Graphics & Marketing
> 631 864-0814
>

> Disclaimer:  please read before ordering
>
> * Note:  Once orders are approved and placed,  they go into production
> immediately
> and cannot be cancelled or changed.  Quotes are good for 30 days only!
> Printing problems MUST be reported within 14 days of receipt.  We are not
> responsible
>
> for artwork quality and layouts not designed and created by us.  In-house
> artwork creation
>
> and editing is available at low rates.  Please inquire.

Re: Question!

Julian Thomas

> On Nov 8, 2017, at 17:07, Ron <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  If I want to put in on my
>
> Laptop,  do I have to buy it again??

Apache Open office is free.  download it from open office.org

----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

A king can stand people fighting but he can't last long if people start thinking. - Will Rogers

Re: Question!

James Knott
On 11/08/2017 05:07 PM, Ron wrote:
> I have Open Office on my desktop PC.  If I want to put in on my
>
> Laptop,  do I have to buy it again??

You never have to buy it.  It's always a free download from
www.openoffice.org.  And you can install it on as many computers as you
want and give it away to others too.

I hope you didn't pay for just a download.  Some people sell what you
can get for free and then point the purchasers here for support.

Re: Question!

zahra a
hello.
from openoffice readme file.
Is OpenOffice really free for any user?
OpenOffice is free for use by everybody. You may take this copy of
OpenOffice and install it on as many computers as you like, and use it
for any purpose you like (including commercial, government, public
administration and educational use). For further details see the
license text delivered together with OpenOffice or
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html
Why is OpenOffice free for any user?
You can use this copy of OpenOffice today free of charge because
individual contributors and corporate sponsors have designed,
developed, tested, translated, documented, supported, marketed, and
helped in many other ways to make OpenOffice what it is today - the
world's leading open-source office software.
If you appreciate their efforts, and would like to ensure Apache
OpenOffice continues into the future, please consider contributing to
the project - see http://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html for
details on contributing time and
http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html for details on
donations. Everyone has a contribution to make.

hope that help, God bless you all!

On 11/9/17, James Knott <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11/08/2017 05:07 PM, Ron wrote:
>> I have Open Office on my desktop PC.  If I want to put in on my
>>
>> Laptop,  do I have to buy it again??
>>

> You never have to buy it.  It's always a free download from
> www.openoffice.org.  And you can install it on as many computers as you
> want and give it away to others too.
>
> I hope you didn't pay for just a download.  Some people sell what you
> can get for free and then point the purchasers here for support.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org