Quickbooks to spread sheet

Ardy Kellie
My previous export of my reports from QB was to Excel. Now I can't get a spreadsheet. What do I do?

Ardy Kellie
Brookings Harbor Chamber of Commerce
603 Hemlock
Brookings, OR 97415

541-469-3181

Re: Quickbooks to spread sheet

Wade Smart-2
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Ardy Kellie
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> My previous export of my reports from QB was to Excel. Now I can't get a spreadsheet. What do I do?
>
> Ardy Kellie
> Brookings Harbor Chamber of Commerce
> 603 Hemlock
> Brookings, OR 97415
>
> 541-469-3181

Why cant you get to a spread sheet?

Re: Quickbooks to spread sheet

Martin Groenescheij

On 20/10/17 7:22 AM, Ardy Kellie wrote:
> My previous export of my reports from QB was to Excel.

Excel is from Microsoft

> Now I can't get a spreadsheet.

Do you mean that the export from QB failed to create an Excel sheet?

>   What do I do?

Call Microsoft or Intuit the creator of Quickbooks.

> Ardy Kellie
> Brookings Harbor Chamber of Commerce
> 603 Hemlock
> Brookings, OR 97415
>
> 541-469-3181

And by the way never put private data on a public list.

Re: Quickbooks to spread sheet

jonathon-3
On 10/19/2017 08:22 PM, Ardy Kellie wrote:

> My previous export of my reports from QB was to Excel.

In theory, you can export the Quickbooks data as CSV files, and then
import them into AOo.

I can't find it, but there used to be a Calc extension that could read
either Quicken, or Quickbooks files.

Finally, there is a commercially distributed QODB driver, that appears
to play nicely with AOo. This driver should enable you to use the
QuickBooks database from within Calc.

jonathon