RE : Open Office & OS 10.13.3

Chrisna Geldenhuys

Dear Open Office

I am currently using Open Office verion 4.1.5. on my Mac which is running OS High Sierra version 10.13.3.

For the past 2 weeks I am getting the error attached.

I used to just download a previous version of Open Office and then work on the Mail Merge again and it would be fine - but this does not seem to work anymore.

Could you please guide me on what to do?

I am currently unable to use open office as it keeps closing as soon as I select mail merge.

Kind Regards

--
Chrisna Geldenhuys
smartMI (PTY) Ltd and smartMI Marketing Ideas (PTY) Ltd : CAPE TOWN

Re: RE : Open Office & OS 10.13.3

David Robley
On 03/06/2018 10:30 PM, Chrisna Geldenhuys wrote:

> Dear Open Office I am currently using Open Office verion 4.1.5. on my
> Mac which is running OS High Sierra version 10.13.3. For the past 2
> weeks I am getting the error attached. I used to just download a
> previous version of Open Office and then work on the Mail Merge again
> and it would be fine - but this does not seem to work anymore. Could
> you please guide me on what to do? I am currently unable to use open
> office as it keeps closing as soon as I select mail merge. Kind Regards
>
> --
> Chrisna Geldenhuys *smartMI (PTY) Ltd and smartMI Marketing Ideas
> (PTY) Ltd : CAPE TOWN* T: 021 914 5852 F: 086 616 6714 E:

the text of the error and reply, or if you need to post a screen shot,
put it on a file sharing site and provide the URL.

In the meantime, perhaps there might be a solution at
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=89283

Cheers
--
David Robley

FIGHT BACK! Fill out your tax forms with Roman numerals.

Re: RE : Open Office & OS 10.13.3

Howard Blum
I am running the same configuration of MacBook Air OS & Open Office 4.1.5
and I have no such issues. Perhaps the problem is a conflict with another
application or resource running in the background.

Consider rebooting your computer and launch Open Office with no other
applications running and see what happens.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 2:22 PM, David Robley <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On 03/06/2018 10:30 PM, Chrisna Geldenhuys wrote:
>

>> Dear Open Office I am currently using Open Office verion 4.1.5. on my Mac
>> which is running OS High Sierra version 10.13.3. For the past 2 weeks I am
>> getting the error attached. I used to just download a previous version of
>> Open Office and then work on the Mail Merge again and it would be fine -
>> but this does not seem to work anymore. Could you please guide me on what
>> to do? I am currently unable to use open office as it keeps closing as soon
>> as I select mail merge. Kind Regards
>>
>> --
>> Chrisna Geldenhuys *smartMI (PTY) Ltd and smartMI Marketing Ideas (PTY)
>> Ltd : CAPE TOWN* T: 021 914 5852 F: 086 616 6714 E: [hidden email]

> the text of the error and reply, or if you need to post a screen shot, put
> it on a file sharing site and provide the URL.
>
> In the meantime, perhaps there might be a solution at
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=89283
>

> Cheers
> --
> David Robley
>
> FIGHT BACK! Fill out your tax forms with Roman numerals.

--
Howard Blum
Pro Mobile Notary
PO Box 834