[RELEASE]: AOO 3.4.1 language respin

Jürgen Schmidt-3
Hi,

I will start to build the next snapshot build for our upcoming AOO 3.4.1
respin release based on revision 1435053 on the AOO34 branch.

The new build will contain dictionaries for all new languages and we add
a dictionary for Hungarian now.

This is a change regarding the last build, we will include Hungarian in
the respin as well.

Supported languages now: ast da eu gd hu pl ko nb sv

My plan is to use this build as final build for the release if we don't
receive any critical feedback. The feedback regarding the first snapshot
was moderate and is addressed with this new one.

I will keep you informed when the builds are available.

@Ariel: can you please start the builds for Linux as soon as it is
possible for you as well.

Thanks

Juergen

Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 3.4.1 language respin

Michael Bauer
(In a hurry) I grabbed the 18 Jan file for gd from
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/r1435053/ and the
locale now seems to work fine. I will check again when you post the link
to the final test release. Thanks all!

Michael

18/01/2013 09:52, sgrìobh Jürgen Schmidt:
> Supported languages now: ast da eu gd hu pl ko nb sv

Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 3.4.1 language respin

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 18/01/2013 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> I will start to build the next snapshot build for our upcoming AOO 3.4.1
> respin release based on revision 1435053 on the AOO34 branch.
> The new build will contain dictionaries for all new languages and we add
> a dictionary for Hungarian now.  ...
> Supported languages now: ast da eu gd hu pl ko nb sv

So, since we are already distributing Hungarian at
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/files/localized/hu/3.4.1/
this means that we will replace those files with the new ones, right?

I'm not very happy to release a file with the same name of something we
already released (only the "hu" files would have this problem; the
others are new), but this would not be a blocker for me, provided we are
able to handle it appropriately.

Let's just make sure that people who attend to the download pages and
mirrors know that we are adding 8 languages (ast da eu gd pl ko nb sv)
and replacing one (hu).

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 3.4.1 language respin

Jürgen Schmidt-3

just a short update the dev builds are now available under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOO3.4.1.respin

Please review and test the builds until next Wednesday, Jan 23th. I plan
to upload them on Jan. 24th if we find no real showstopper.

Thanks

Juergen