RETABLIR LA VERSION FRANCAISE

GEORGES BERTOMEU
COMMENT RETROUVER LA VERSION FRANCAISE D’OPEN OFFICE DANS LA BARRE MENU QUE J’UTILISAI ANTERIEUREMENT
MERCI DE ME REPONDRE ET ME DONNER EN FRANCAIS LA MARCHE A SUIVRE
Georges BERTOMEU

Re: RETABLIR LA VERSION FRANCAISE

Peter Kovacs-3
Writing in caps is considered as screaming. Why do you scream?

Visit: https://www.openoffice.org/download/

1. Select System (usually the correct one is selected.

2. Select your language

3. select Version (the latest version is recommendet.)

--
This is the Way! http://www.apache.org/theapacheway/index.html

Re: RETABLIR LA VERSION FRANCAISE

Czesław Wolański
Hi Peter,

Did you rule out the possibility that GEORGES ( no screaming intended ;‑) )
is looking for a way to change the language (Tools > Options > Language Settings)?

Regards,
Czesław

Re: RETABLIR LA VERSION FRANCAISE

Bidouille
Cher Georges,
Vous êtes sur la liste des développeurs où il faut écrire en anglais pour être compris.
Si vous voulez de l'aide, vous devez utiliser la liste des utilisateurs francophones[1].

Dear Georges,
You are on developer mailing list where you should write in english to be understood.
If you want some help, you must use our french users mail list[1].

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/fr/contact-forums.html

On 13.01.21 11:05, Czesław Wolański wrote:
> Did you rule out the possibility that GEORGES ( no screaming intended ;‑) )
> is looking for a way to change the language (Tools > Options > Language Settings)?

No I did not. :)

Thanks for that Idea. The translation might had its flaws, and my french
is even worse then not knowing it.

--
This is the Way! http://www.apache.org/theapacheway/index.html