Re: AAO writer RC-2 Solved

Greg Madden
per bugzilla, bug has been closed as not an Writer problem.

I installed RC-2 on my workstation and it performs perfectly in my work
environment.

The problems is with Vbox and my OS, specifically the mouse, that is
where all the crashes occurred.

Apologize for the extra work caused, thanks for the help.

--
Greg M

Re: AAO writer RC-2 Solved

Marcus (OOo)
Am 06.09.2017 um 03:05 schrieb Greg Madden:
> per bugzilla, bug has been closed as not an Writer problem.
>
> I installed RC-2 on my workstation and it performs perfectly in my work
> environment.
>
> The problems is with Vbox and my OS, specifically the mouse, that is
> where all the crashes occurred.
>
> Apologize for the extra work caused, thanks for the help.

it's better to close an issue because it is no problem in OpenOffice as
to have an unknown problem in the code.

Therefore don't worry. ;-)

Marcus