Re: AOO 3.4.1 respin - website

Michael Bauer
When the respin comes out, I need to update the Native Lang page (for
gd), which is by now totally out of date. What's the best way of going
about that?

Michael

Re: AOO 3.4.1 respin - website

Rob Weir
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Michael Bauer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> When the respin comes out, I need to update the Native Lang page (for gd),
> which is by now totally out of date. What's the best way of going about
> that?

Yes, good point.

If it is a simple update, a few lines changing, you could just post
the changes to the list here.

If there are more extensive changes needed, then you can download the
source for website here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/gd/

Concentrate on the main text.  I can update with the correct URL's for
the downloads once they become available.

Make whatever changes are needed and attach it to a new Bugzilla issue
(assign it to me also).

We should probably review/update other pages for the new languages as well.

-Rob