Re: Access denied on Dictionaries page

Marcus (OOo)
Am 26.10.2017 um 12:09 schrieb Marco A.G.Pinto:

Hi Marco,

> Now I get an access error in the official page:
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>
> Could someone take a look at it?

maybe a temporary outage in the second where you have looked.
I've test now and it's working.

Marcus

Re: Access denied on Dictionaries page

Andrea Pescetti-2
Marcus wrote:
> Am 26.10.2017 um 22:23 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> If we see users confused by the "double update" process we will have
>> to add an item to the Release Notes.
> I don't understand what you want to write to the release notes.

I mean: if we start getting e-mails from people who say "I upgraded to
version 4.1.4 and the upgrade failed since it still tells me that an
update is available" then we should explain somewhere that the
application updates and the dictionary updates are separate, and that it
is expected that after upgrading to 4.1.4 you are notified that a newer
English dictionary is available. If users actually read and understand
messages, there will be no need for this.

Regards,
   Andrea.