Re: English Dictionaries held again by the administration

Re: English Dictionaries held again by the administration

Matthias Seidel

Hi Marco,

I still can't help here but until the web page is published again your dictionary can be downloaded here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-extensions/files/17102/50/

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 25.12.19 um 09:27 schrieb Marco A.G. Pinto:
Hello!

Two months have gone by since the last update, and again, it is not possible to download the 2010-01-01 version which I uploaded because it requires permission from an administrator.

Could someone look at the issue?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
         ----------------------

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: English Dictionaries held again by the administration

Andrea Pescetti-2
Marco A.G. Pinto wrote:
> Two months have gone by since the last update, and again, it is not
> possible to download the 2010-01-01 version which I uploaded because it
> requires permission from an administrator.

(Moving the l10n and QA list to BCC; follow-up on the dev list in case)

Fixed now at
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

This is the usual problem. I did give Matthias and you moderator
privileges, but apparently this is not enough.

Try again (both of you) at

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

and please check if you see the "Publish" and "Unpublish" options.

Regards,
   Andrea.