Re: FYI -- ConsortiumInfo.org - Showing the Accessibility Way: IBM Contributes Project Missouri to the Free Standards Group

Re: FYI -- ConsortiumInfo.org - Showing the Accessibility Way: IBM Contributes Project Missouri to the Free Standards Group

Malte Timmermann
FYI, because it's not directly stated in the press released:

IBM used the OpenOffice.org UNO Accessibility API files, made some
modifications and removed everything available in MSAA/IAccessible.

See also http://blogs.sun.com/malte/

Malte.

G. Roderick Singleton wrote, On 12/14/06 20:16:
> This article is possibly of interest to both lists.
>
> http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20061214050334512

Re: FYI -- ConsortiumInfo.org - Showing the Accessibility Way: IBM Contributes Project Missouri to the Free Standards Group

Peter Korn-2
FYI -

If you are interested in a *lot* more background and context (and
pointers to all of the related Accessibility APIs), I invited you to
read http://blogs.sun.com/korn/date/20061214

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,