Re: Forums OpenOffice very slow

Bidouille
Slowness still occurs randomly.
Somebody to take care this issue?

----- Mail original -----

Hagar Delest-2
Still slow today.

Hagar

Le 17/01/2020 à 08:50, Bidouille a écrit :

> Slowness still occurs randomly.
> Somebody to take care this issue?

Peter Kovacs-3
I don't know what to do. Sorry.

Am 18. Januar 2020 16:18:45 MEZ schrieb Hagar Delest <[hidden email]>:

>Still slow today.
>
>Hagar
>
>Le 17/01/2020 à 08:50, Bidouille a écrit :
>> Slowness still occurs randomly.
>> Somebody to take care this issue?

Maybe, restart the VM but I doubt that efficiency
A traceroute shows a lot of latencies to reach out forum IP.

mac

Re: Forums OpenOffice very slow

mac
Is there anyone who can reach out? In certain moments the forum seems to
fall asleep, it is not possible to continue like this.

Il 19/01/20 12:12, Bidouille ha scritto:

> Maybe, restart the VM but I doubt that efficiency
> A traceroute shows a lot of latencies to reach out forum IP.

Registra la migliore email GRATUITA completamente italiana, massima sicurezza e riservatezza dei tuoi dati.  Vai su http://bit.ly/email-piu-sicura
---
Register the best completely Italian FREE email, maximum security and confidentiality of your data. Visit http://bit.ly/email-piu-sicura