Re: How to join Docs team

12

Re: How to join Docs team

Pulkit Krishna
Hello,
I want wiki account with useride:- pulkitkrishna email:-
[hidden email]
Pulkit Krishna

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:06 AM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Pulkit Krishna,
>

> Do you have a specific Idea what you want to do?
>
> We could need Tutorials or the Manual in the Wiki updated to the latest
> version.
>

> You get an Wiki account if you ask nicely on [hidden email].
>
> Please name your prefered login handle, when you ask for it. After that
> you are setup to contibute to our wiki.
>
> Please, have patience, we all are free timers that work pro bono. So
> answers take a while.

> these days.
>
> I am not sure what the link provided states. Maybe the organisation
> behind it does not exist anymore.
>

> All the Best
>
> Peter
>
> Am 26.03.20 um 14:07 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:
> > Hello,
> > I want to join the apache openoffice documentation team. Can anyone tell
> me
> > how to do so?
> > Pulkit Krishna

Re: How to join Docs team

Pulkit Krishna
I want to write the first base guide. Should I use any specific style or a
template for it?
Pulkit Krishna

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:07 PM Pulkit Krishna <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I want wiki account with useride:- pulkitkrishna email:-
> [hidden email]
> Pulkit Krishna
>

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:06 AM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello Pulkit Krishna,
>>

>> Do you have a specific Idea what you want to do?
>>
>> We could need Tutorials or the Manual in the Wiki updated to the latest
>> version.
>>

>> You get an Wiki account if you ask nicely on [hidden email].
>>
>> Please name your prefered login handle, when you ask for it. After that
>> you are setup to contibute to our wiki.
>>
>> Please, have patience, we all are free timers that work pro bono. So
>> answers take a while.

>> these days.
>>
>> I am not sure what the link provided states. Maybe the organisation
>> behind it does not exist anymore.
>>

>> All the Best
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> Am 26.03.20 um 14:07 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:
>> > Hello,
>> > I want to join the apache openoffice documentation team. Can anyone
>> tell me
>> > how to do so?
>> > Pulkit Krishna

Re: How to join Docs team

Peter Kovacs-4
Hi,

I have found only those guidelines:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_Contribution_Guidelines

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Tutorials/Guidelines

If something does not fit from your standpoint, then please open up a
discussion.

If ou have written your guide, it would be great to post a link for review.

All the Best

Peter

Am 27.03.20 um 10:39 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:

> I want to write the first base guide. Should I use any specific style or a
> template for it?
> Pulkit Krishna
>

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:07 PM Pulkit Krishna <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I want wiki account with useride:- pulkitkrishna email:-
>> [hidden email]
>> Pulkit Krishna
>>

>> On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:06 AM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Pulkit Krishna,
>>>

>>> Do you have a specific Idea what you want to do?
>>>
>>> We could need Tutorials or the Manual in the Wiki updated to the latest
>>> version.
>>>

>>> You get an Wiki account if you ask nicely on [hidden email].
>>>
>>> Please name your prefered login handle, when you ask for it. After that
>>> you are setup to contibute to our wiki.
>>>
>>> Please, have patience, we all are free timers that work pro bono. So
>>> answers take a while.

>>> these days.
>>>
>>> I am not sure what the link provided states. Maybe the organisation
>>> behind it does not exist anymore.
>>>

>>> All the Best
>>>
>>> Peter

>>> tell me

Re: How to join Docs team

Peter Kovacs-3
I have not the power to empower you.

Am 29.03.20 um 13:36 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:

> [...]
>     >>> Please, have patience, we all are free timers that work pro
>     bono. So
>     >>> answers take a while.
>     >>>
>     >>> The overall team is small so we usually use only @dev
>     (mailinglist)
>     >>> these days.
>     >>>
>     >>> I am not sure what the link provided states. Maybe the
>     organisation
>     >>> behind it does not exist anymore.
>     >>>
>     >>>
>     >>> All the Best
>     >>>
>     >>> Peter
>     >>>
>     >>> Am 26.03.20 um 14:07 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:
>     >>>> Hello,
>     >>>> I want to join the apache openoffice documentation team. Can

Re: How to join Docs team

Peter Kovacs-3
Which files do you mean? I am not sure what you refer to.

ODF Authors have left the project, in favour of Libre Office. They
disbanded on 6 Nov 2018 within Libre Office.

OpenOffice Documentation is currently not active. Dead sounds so final.
There are volunteers,

but imho it lacks a vision where to go, or where to start.

I am sure if you manage to create a vision people will join. On
[hidden email] you could find people that join.

However I am happy if someone does something on our web presence. Wiki
is the simplest access point.

All the Best

Peter

Am 29.03.20 um 13:57 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:

> [...]
>         >>>
>         >>> Please, have patience, we all are free timers that work
>         pro bono. So
>         >>> answers take a while.
>         >>>
>         >>> The overall team is small so we usually use only @dev
>         (mailinglist)
>         >>> these days.
>         >>>
>         >>> I am not sure what the link provided states. Maybe the
>         organisation
>         >>> behind it does not exist anymore.
>         >>>
>         >>>
>         >>> All the Best
>         >>>
>         >>> Peter
>         >>>
>         >>> Am 26.03.20 um 14:07 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:
>         >>>> Hello,
>         >>>> I want to join the apache openoffice documentation team.

Re: How to join Docs team

Keith N. McKenna
On 3/27/2020 5:37 AM, Pulkit Krishna wrote:
> Hello,
> I want wiki account with useride:- pulkitkrishna email:-
> [hidden email]
> Pulkit Krishna
Pulkit;

Your requested mwiki account has been created and a temporary password
has been sent and please make sure you change it at first login. We
currently do all documentation at the following link:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide. It does not
look as if the Base Section has been added yet I will add it later
today. A good reference before starting and as you progress is
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Help_Style_Guide and
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Wiki_Editing_Policy.
You should also subscribe to the documentation mailing list at
[hidden email]. That list is dedicated to
communication around documentation. Welcome to the documentation team.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

Re: How to join Docs team

Pulkit Krishna
Is there no one left in the documentation team. I can convince a few of my
friend to join it. Meanwhile I need a wiki account. I have started the work
on Base Guide and I will finish the Preface and Chapter 1 by 5 April 2020.
Pulkit Krishna

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 6:50 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Which files do you mean? I am not sure what you refer to.
>

> ODF Authors have left the project, in favour of Libre Office. They
> disbanded on 6 Nov 2018 within Libre Office.
>

> OpenOffice Documentation is currently not active. Dead sounds so final.
> There are volunteers,
>
> but imho it lacks a vision where to go, or where to start.
>

> I am sure if you manage to create a vision people will join. On
> [hidden email] you could find people that join.
>
> However I am happy if someone does something on our web presence. Wiki is
> the simplest access point.
>

> All the Best
>
> Peter
>

> Am 29.03.20 um 13:57 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:
>
> Where are the files stored? Does ODFAuthors exist? Is OpenOffice
> Documentation Dead?
> Pulkit Krishna
>

> On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 5:06 PM Pulkit Krishna <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> I have not written the book till now.I willl check out the guidelines.
>> Meanwhile, can I get a wiki account?
>> Pulkit Krishna
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 4:13 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> I have found only those guidelines:
>>>
>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki_Contribution_Guidelines
>>>

>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Tutorials/Guidelines
>>>

>>> If something does not fit from your standpoint, then please open up a
>>> discussion.
>>>
>>> If ou have written your guide, it would be great to post a link for
>>> review.
>>>

>>> All the Best
>>>
>>> Peter

>>> or a

>>> [hidden email]>

>>> latest

>>> [hidden email].

>>> that

Re: How to join Docs team

Carl Marcum
Hi Pulkit,

In case you didn't see it, I'll copy the previous reply from Keith below.

And thanks for volunteering!

Best regards,
Carl

On 3/31/20 8:55 AM, Pulkit Krishna wrote:
> Is there no one left in the documentation team. I can convince a few of my
> friend to join it. Meanwhile I need a wiki account. I have started the work
> on Base Guide and I will finish the Preface and Chapter 1 by 5 April 2020.
> Pulkit Krishna

On 3/27/2020 5:37 AM, Pulkit Krishna wrote:

> Hello,
> I want wiki account with useride:- pulkitkrishna email:-
> [hidden email]
> Pulkit Krishna

Pulkit;

Your requested mwiki account has been created and a temporary password
has been sent and please make sure you change it at first login. We
currently do all documentation at the following link:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide. It does not
look as if the Base Section has been added yet I will add it later
today. A good reference before starting and as you progress is
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Help_Style_Guide  and
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Wiki_Editing_Policy.
You should also subscribe to the documentation mailing list at
[hidden email]. That list is dedicated to
communication around documentation. Welcome to the documentation team.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

Re: How to join Docs team

Moderator

Over the years Keith N. McKenna has made many valiant attempts to
maintain the project's documentation and enlist new contributors, but
the regrettable situation is that very little new or updated AOO
documentation has been written for a very long time.

I would take this opportunity to make a small correction to Peter
Kovacs's observation about ODF Authors. The original OOO Authors was
established shortly after OpenOffice.org was open sourced by Sun
Microsystems in 2001 and subsequently managed by Jean Hollis Weber, the
person mainly responsible for the core of ALL of OOo, AOO and LO
documentation. When the OOo project was split into AOO and LO the
decision was made to change the documentation working area name from OOO
Authors to ODF Authors. The idea being that it would be one of the few
shared areas where AOO and LO could work cooperatively together and the
ODF Authors website/common working area was set up with provision for
both projects to equally utilize the facilities of the ODF Authors
website. Regrettably, AOO rejected this option, while LO made full use
of the facility. For around 10 years ODF Authors facility was served by
a Plone instance on a TDF server, but last year the LO project decided
to move their reliance on Plone for the documentation development over
to a Next Cloud instance. Since AOO had not made any attempt to use the
facilities offered by ODF Authors in 10+ years it was reasonably assumed
that the AOO project had no interest and would not be affected by this
change.

Where is this past ODF Authors material for AOO? When the change from
Plone to NextCloud was agreed, I personalty archived everything from the
AOO directories on ODF Authors to the LO NextCloud instance. For anyone
with LO Nextcloud access this material can be found at:
https://tinyurl.com/sbrfkqv (link to the NextCloud archive directory).

I am sure that any contribution you and your friends might make to the
AOO documentation would be very welcome. However, before you put more
work into an Apache OpenOffice edition of the Base User Guide I think,
in the interest of disclosure, it would be advisable to notify the
members of the AOO project that you are currently finalizing an English
translation of Robert Großkopf's Handbuch LibreOffice Base
(https://tinyurl.com/vgokn75) for the LibreOffice Documentation Team,
which is about to be published as the LibreOffice Base User Guide. I do
NOT claim that what you are offering the AOO project is a copy of the
same work, but you should be aware that there are members of of the
Apache OpenOffice who are vehemently opposed to anything and everything
related or connected to the TDF and LO. That is NOT to say that your
contribution would be rejected by the AOO project.

For anyone keen to create documentation for the Apache OpenOffice
project, I would say you have a blank page so go for it.

Dave

On 31/03/2020 13:55, Pulkit Krishna wrote:

> Is there no one left in the documentation team. I can convince a few of my
> friend to join it. Meanwhile I need a wiki account. I have started the work
> on Base Guide and I will finish the Preface and Chapter 1 by 5 April 2020.
> Pulkit Krishna
>

> On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 6:50 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Which files do you mean? I am not sure what you refer to.
>>

>> ODF Authors have left the project, in favour of Libre Office. They
>> disbanded on 6 Nov 2018 within Libre Office.
>>

>> OpenOffice Documentation is currently not active. Dead sounds so final.
>> There are volunteers,
>>
>> but imho it lacks a vision where to go, or where to start.
>>

>> I am sure if you manage to create a vision people will join. On
>> [hidden email] you could find people that join.
>>
>> However I am happy if someone does something on our web presence. Wiki is
>> the simplest access point.
>>

>> All the Best
>>
>> Peter
>>

>> Am 29.03.20 um 13:57 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:
>>
>> Where are the files stored? Does ODFAuthors exist? Is OpenOffice
>> Documentation Dead?
>> Pulkit Krishna
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 5:06 PM Pulkit Krishna <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I have not written the book till now.I willl check out the guidelines.
>>> Meanwhile, can I get a wiki account?
>>> Pulkit Krishna

[discussion] Documentation Contribution based or produced by LO? (was: How to join Docs team)

Peter Kovacs-4
I can not state the history as Dave said. Thanks for your view.

 >but you should be aware that there are members of of the
 > Apache OpenOffice who are vehemently opposed to anything and
everything > related or connected to the TDF and LO.

I have no issues if the work is based on top of LO Documentary efforts.
As you have said,

AOO Documentary project is currently blank. I think if it awakes, people
will join.

The only thing that might be an issue from LO is the license used.

But I am willed to support any license that is category B for
documentation, to lower the barrier.

As long as we have a clear and easy to understand able approach what
license a documentation has.

In general I would appreciate if LO and AOO find ways to enhance
cooperation, and overcome their

differences in the long term.

How is the view on my project colleagues?

Anyone has fundamental issues with contributions from LO?

Is it okay to create Documentation not using the AL2 License, but
compatible?

All the Best

Peter
Am 31.03.20 um 20:27 schrieb bmcs:

> [...]
>> Pulkit Krishna
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 6:50 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Which files do you mean? I am not sure what you refer to.
>>>

>>> ODF Authors have left the project, in favour of Libre Office. They
>>> disbanded on 6 Nov 2018 within Libre Office.
>>>

>>> OpenOffice Documentation is currently not active. Dead sounds so final.
>>> There are volunteers,
>>>
>>> but imho it lacks a vision where to go, or where to start.
>>>

>>> I am sure if you manage to create a vision people will join. On
>>> [hidden email] you could find people that join.
>>>
>>> However I am happy if someone does something on our web presence. Wiki is
>>> the simplest access point.
>>>

>>> All the Best
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>

>>> Am 29.03.20 um 13:57 schrieb Pulkit Krishna:
>>>
>>> Where are the files stored? Does ODFAuthors exist? Is OpenOffice

RE: [discussion] Documentation Contribution based or produced by LO? (was: How to join Docs team)

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

I do, because this documentation is far too far away from the needs of AOO.

We, the ProOO-Box team, are working on the German-language documentation for AOO, using the English originals of OOo 3.3 as a basis, which has proven to be very useful.

We use the Apache way and this is meritocratic, as we have been told in other cases over and over again!

It may not be finished yet, but we've been working on the documentation all the time, where no one else was doing it, and we've been working as much as we could.
So it's not true that nobody would work on the documentation.

greetings,
Jörg

RE: How to join Docs team

Jörg Schmidt-2

I don't believe that at that time, after all the slander and lies on the part of LO, against AOO, cooperation was still possible!

It should never be forgotten how the highest representatives of our project (for example Rob Weir) were publicly insulted by TDF members.

greetings,
Jörg

Re: How to join Docs team

Simon Phipps-4
On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 5:32 PM Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > From: bmcs [mailto:[hidden email]]
> > Authors to ODF Authors. The idea being that it would be one of the few
> > shared areas where AOO and LO could work cooperatively
> > together
>
> I don't believe that at that time, after all the slander and lies on the
> part of LO, against AOO, cooperation was still possible!
>
> It should never be forgotten how the highest representatives of our
> project (for example Rob Weir) were publicly insulted by TDF members.

Seriously, can we let it go please? This sort of posting creates a hostile
environment that discourages participation.

S.

On 01/04/2020 17:31, Jörg Schmidt wrote:

> Hello,

The potential new AOO documentation contributor did NOT say that his
contribution would be a copy of the LO Base documentation. I suspected
that he might not be aware of "The Apache Way", so I indicated that it
would be advisable to for him to make full disclosure of his work on the
LO documentation to the AOO project before moving forward.

> We, the ProOO-Box team, are working on the German-language documentation for AOO, using the English originals of OOo 3.3 as a basis, which has proven to be very useful.

That is good news, but how does this help the AOO Documentation and why
haven't you Jörg spoken up about this before now?

> We use the Apache way and this is meritocratic, as we have been told in other cases over and over again!
What has this to do with a potential new AOO documentation contributor
offering his services.

> It may not be finished yet, but we've been working on the documentation all the time, where no one else was doing it, and we've been working as much as we could.
I repeat my previous question: How does this help the AOO Documentation
and why haven't you Jörg spoken up about this before now?
> So it's not true that nobody would work on the documentation.

Jörg, please quote the words I wrote, not your distorted interpretation.
When I choose to write I write FACTS and I did NOT say "nobody would
work on the documentation", I wrote:

<Q>
Over the years Keith N. McKenna has made many valiant attempts to
maintain the project's documentation and enlist new contributors, but
the regrettable situation is that very little new or updated AOO
documentation has been written for a very long time.
</Q>

In other words, VERY LITTLE new or updated material has been added to
the main AOO documentation website pages. Since the main AOO website is
in English that statement can be taken to mean the English documentation.

> greetings,
> Jörg

Jörg, your strident proclamations make enemies of those who would be
friends of AOO. Many of us, Peter and myself included, understand that
there can be no reunification, but we seek for cooperation between the
projects whenever possible. There is no benefit or gain in continually
resurrecting past animosities and dead issues.

Dave

Re: [discussion] Documentation Contribution based or produced by LO? (was: How to join Docs team)

Dave Fisher-2

> On Apr 1, 2020, at 11:11 AM, BMCS <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Jörg, your strident proclamations make enemies of those who would be
> friends of AOO. Many of us, Peter and myself included, understand that
> there can be no reunification, but we seek for cooperation between the
> projects whenever possible. There is no benefit or gain in continually
> resurrecting past animosities and dead issues.

+1. Let’s try to keep the past animosity in the now distant past as that is what to my recollection drove Jean to move elsewhere during the initial incubation of OpenOffice.org at the ASF. The flames on dev@ at that time we equivalent to recent wildfires in California and Australia.

Anyone who contributes in any manner to the whole ODF ecosystem should be welcome within the license constraints.

If there is a better place for documentation that must be hosted externally to the ASF by a community member then that is fine with me.

Regards,
Dave

Re: How to join Docs team

Moderator
On 01/04/2020 19:04, Simon Phipps wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 5:32 PM Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>>> From: bmcs [mailto:[hidden email]]
>>> Authors to ODF Authors. The idea being that it would be one of the few
>>> shared areas where AOO and LO could work cooperatively
>>> together
>> I don't believe that at that time, after all the slander and lies on the
>> part of LO, against AOO, cooperation was still possible!
>>
>> It should never be forgotten how the highest representatives of our
>> project (for example Rob Weir) were publicly insulted by TDF members.
>>
> Seriously, can we let it go please? This sort of posting creates a hostile
> environment that discourages participation.
>
> S.

Agreed. I think Dave Fisher's post is a good point at which to closer
this thread.

Dave

RE: How to join Docs team

Jörg Schmidt-2

Should the culprits at LO apologize to the AOO community for their actions at that time, there will be no need for such contributions from me anymore.

There is not a single public statement by the TDF against bashing AOO, and bashing in forums, mailing lists etc. has only one direction in the present: against AOO.

Jörg

RE: [discussion] Documentation Contribution based or produced by LO? (was: How to join Docs team)

Jörg Schmidt-2

yes, you're right.

> I suspected
> that he might not be aware of "The Apache Way", so I indicated that it
> would be advisable to for him to make full disclosure of his
> work on the
> LO documentation to the AOO project before moving forward.

My comment meant something different, namely that the documentation for OOo 3.3.0 is closer to AOO 4.1.7 than any current LO documentation.
It is therefore a question of pure expediency to rely on the old OOo documentation.

> > We, the ProOO-Box team, are working on the German-language
> documentation for AOO, using the English originals of OOo 3.3
> as a basis, which has proven to be very useful.
>
> That is good news, but how does this help the AOO
> Documentation

This helps in so far as this documentation is of course also available for use by AOO without restriction.
If this were not the case, we would not have noted on the AOO website that we are taking care of the documentation.
It is due to the practical situation that there are no uploads on the AOO website yet.

This is the concrete situation, but generally (imho):

Shouldn't we be grateful for ANY help for AOO? No matter who it comes from?
Why do we argue about formalities in times where we lack volunteers?

> and why
> haven't you Jörg spoken up about this before now?

I have, of course, talked about it (years ago), or do you think I work in secret?

> > We use the Apache way and this is meritocratic, as we have
> been told in other cases over and over again!
> What has this to do with a potential new AOO documentation contributor
> offering his services.

Very simple: here they try to organize the writing of the documentation centrally and this confuses me because all proposals I made in the past have been rejected with reference to the meritocratic approach.

I myself am very much in agreement with (centralised) organisation, but this must not lead to certain content issues being promoted and other content issues being hindered.

> > It may not be finished yet, but we've been working on the
> documentation all the time, where no one else was doing it,
> and we've been working as much as we could.
> I repeat my previous question: How does this help the AOO
> Documentation
> and why haven't you Jörg spoken up about this before now?

This helps the project, because it makes current (4.x) documentation, also for the project, available in German language.

> > So it's not true that nobody would work on the documentation.
>
> Jörg, please quote the words I wrote, not your distorted
> interpretation.

Excuse me, but when I refer to Peter's statement, I cannot quote you (Dave).

> In other words, VERY LITTLE new or updated material has been added to
> the main AOO documentation website pages. Since the main AOO
> website is
> in English that statement can be taken to mean the English
> documentation.
>
> > greetings,
> > Jörg
>
> Jörg, your strident proclamations make enemies of those who would be
> friends of AOO. Many of us, Peter and myself included, understand that
> there can be no reunification, but we seek for cooperation between the
> projects whenever possible. There is no benefit or gain in continually
> resurrecting past animosities and dead issues.

I'm for collaboration, but for working together as equals and I'm against any claim of leadership from LO in this collaboration.

Several times I was allowed to experience that members of the AOO-community reached out their hand, but LO did not reply.
Michael for example speaks of "our friends at LO", but I never read a public statement from the LO-community that spoke of "our friends at AOO".

Such things make me wonder.

greetings,
Jörg

RE: [discussion] Documentation Contribution based or produced by LO? (was: How to join Docs team)

Jörg Schmidt-2

Lies and slander of the past need an apology, only then can they be forgotten.

Jörg

Re: [discussion] Documentation Contribution based or produced by LO? (was: How to join Docs team)

Dave Fisher-2

> On Apr 1, 2020, at 12:55 PM, Jörg Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,

Rob Weir never apologized to me. There are people in this world who never, ever admit to any errors.

I’m not one of them.

Apologies. While I agree with your sentiment it will not lead to what you want if we keep bringing this issue up.

Regards,
Dave

> Jörg

12