Re: How to make the wordlist file and affix file?

Re: How to make the wordlist file and affix file?

ge-7
Hi, JiHui,

Please look at:
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/dictionary.html

Especially this one:
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/affix.readme

Then understand first the English affixes,
they are really simple.

If you have problems, just let us know.

-eleonora