Re: Lost Document

Martin Groenescheij

On 16/08/2020 14:14, christopher spencer wrote:
> Dear Martin,
>
> May I ask you if any help and advice you are able to offer is free of
> charge.

You may ask, Questions sent to [hidden email] are answered
by users of
OpenOffice for free.

There are millions of users all with their special interest and
expertise, hence by sending
questions to someones personal email address you limited yourself to
someone with
limited knowledge.

Just send your question to the bigger audience and see if they can help.

> I have managed to obtain as much information as possible.
>
> I do sincerely thank you for contacting me.
> sincerely
> Christopher

Re: Lost Document

christopher spencer