Re: [Marketing] importing tables to a data base

Re: [Marketing] importing tables to a data base

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:13:50 -0000, Computacion Victoria College
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I downloaded the OPen Office 2 and it?s fantastic!!!! My problem is that
> I want to take a calc table into a dataBase. In the previous version I
> did it dragging with the mouse the table into a previously created
> database, but now a forbidden symbol appears.
> Can you help me???
> Thank you
>
> In?s Regnani - Buenos Aires - Argentina

Hi ines, you are mailing a marketing project, I suggest you to re-send an
email to the [hidden email] where you will be able to get this
kind of questions answered for spanish users.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES