Re: New Chance for Translation Teams

Pedro Lino-3

>     On December 2, 2018 at 9:33 AM Mechtilde < [hidden email] mailto:[hidden email] > wrote:
>
>         > >         Every team who want to improve their translation can write it here. Then
> >         I will extract the previous translation from pootle, merge
> >         them with the actual code base and put them back to pootle.
> >
> >         I put first builds as RPMS for en-US, de and it at
> >         https://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/NewBuild .
> >
> >         There are als builds for ar, kab, ro and uk.
> >
> >     >     Now there are more packages available: he, nl, pl and pt

As I mentioned before in the dev mailing list I am available to help with the PT version.
What needs to be done and where do I start? (I have experience with Pootle and poedit)

Regards,
Pedro

Re: New Chance for Translation Teams

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Pedro,
hello Dick.

now I can prepare pootle for translation.

If you are alreadydoing translation work with the po filesyou can send
them to me. I will integrate them into pootle too.

This can take two hours or so.

I will send a second mail when I'm ready.

Regards

Mechtilde

--
Mechtilde Stehmann