Re: New Pootle Account for Spanish

  My name is Aan I am interested in working on the Spanish translation in Open Office. Can you please create a Pootle Account for me? Is it also possible to get instructions on how to login to start the translation project? Spanish is one of my languges. Thanks.

-Aan or IG Creativo

Sent with [ProtonMail]( Secure Email.