Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Taavi Kaevats
Hi all,

FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.

Regards,
Taavi

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Matthias Seidel
Hi Taavi,

Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
> Hi all,
>
> FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
> I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.

Great!

We just committed the translation to source. I will try to build a test
version for Windows on the weekend.
This can help you to find things to improve.

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Matthias Seidel
Hi Taavi,

Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
> Hi all,
>
> FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
> I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.

A new test build for Windows is uploaded:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/AOO-420-Estonian/

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards,
> Taavi

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Taavi Kaevats
Hi, Matthias

Thank you for the upload.
After previous test build i have reverted back to 4.1.6 on my current machine.
I tried to apply newest langPack for 4.2.0, but install wizard stops
and asks explicitly for main program 4.2.0

Shouldnt the languagepack be backward compatible?

> Hi Taavi,
>
> Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
>> I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.
>
> A new test build for Windows is uploaded:
>
> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/AOO-420-Estonian/
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>

>> Regards,
>> Taavi

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Matthias Seidel
Hi Taavi,

Am 14.04.19 um 19:21 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
> Hi, Matthias
>
> Thank you for the upload.
> After previous test build i have reverted back to 4.1.6 on my current machine.
> I tried to apply newest langPack for 4.2.0, but install wizard stops
> and asks explicitly for main program 4.2.0
>
> Shouldnt the languagepack be backward compatible?

No, it never was... [1]

Regards,

   Matthias

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/download/full_vs_lp.html

>> Hi Taavi,
>>
>> Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
>>> I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.
>> A new test build for Windows is uploaded:
>>
>> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/AOO-420-Estonian/
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Taavi

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
translated (for the UI).
Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!

But what about all the other languages?
https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/

Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:

> Hi all,
>
> FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
> I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.
>
> Regards,
> Taavi

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Tigran Zargaryan
Congratulations to the community for 2 new localizations. Any plans when
the new releaze will be available? Armenian words are longer rather the
English ones, snd also the language construction is different. So will be
useful to see the outcomes.
Tigran

On Tue, May 14, 2019, 22:01 Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
> translated (for the UI).
> Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!
>
> But what about all the other languages?
> https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/
>
> Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
> Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
> > I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Taavi

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

the recent *.sdf files are unter
http://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/SDF-Files/
Please be aware that the languges with an "_" or "-" are empty. I will
correct it in the next days.

Kind regards

Mechtilde

Am 15.05.19 um 08:11 schrieb Tigran Zargaryan:

> Congratulations to the community for 2 new localizations. Any plans when
> the new releaze will be available? Armenian words are longer rather the
> English ones, snd also the language construction is different. So will be
> useful to see the outcomes.
> Tigran
>
> On Tue, May 14, 2019, 22:01 Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
>> translated (for the UI).
>> Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!
>>
>> But what about all the other languages?
>> https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/
>>
>> Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
>> Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>> Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
>>> I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Taavi

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Matthias Seidel
Hi Tigran,

Am 15.05.19 um 08:11 schrieb Tigran Zargaryan:
> Congratulations to the community for 2 new localizations. Any plans when
> the new releaze will be available? Armenian words are longer rather the
> English ones, snd also the language construction is different. So will be
> useful to see the outcomes.

As usual I will build localized versions for Windows:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/

Don't expect them before Friday, though... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

> Tigran
>
> On Tue, May 14, 2019, 22:01 Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
>> translated (for the UI).
>> Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!
>>
>> But what about all the other languages?
>> https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/
>>
>> Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
>> Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>> Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
>>> I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Taavi

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Matthias Seidel
Hi Mechtilde,

Am 15.05.19 um 09:14 schrieb Mechtilde:
> Hello,
>
> the recent *.sdf files are unter
> http://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/SDF-Files/

Great, can you commit Armenian and Estonian?

I will merge them to AOO42X and begin to build...

Regards,

   Matthias

> Please be aware that the languges with an "_" or "-" are empty. I will
> correct it in the next days.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Mechtilde
>
> Am 15.05.19 um 08:11 schrieb Tigran Zargaryan:
>> Congratulations to the community for 2 new localizations. Any plans when
>> the new releaze will be available? Armenian words are longer rather the
>> English ones, snd also the language construction is different. So will be
>> useful to see the outcomes.
>> Tigran
>>
>> On Tue, May 14, 2019, 22:01 Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
>>> translated (for the UI).
>>> Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!
>>>
>>> But what about all the other languages?
>>> https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/
>>>
>>> Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
>>> Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>    Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

Localized development builds (AOO 4.2.x/Windows) for Armenian, Estonian,
Kabyle, Arabic, Ukrainian and Romanian are online!

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/

Regards,

   Matthias

> Hi Tigran,
>
> Am 15.05.19 um 08:11 schrieb Tigran Zargaryan:
>> Congratulations to the community for 2 new localizations. Any plans when
>> the new releaze will be available? Armenian words are longer rather the
>> English ones, snd also the language construction is different. So will be
>> useful to see the outcomes.
> As usual I will build localized versions for Windows:
>
> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/
>
> Don't expect them before Friday, though... ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
>> Tigran
>>
>> On Tue, May 14, 2019, 22:01 Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
>>> translated (for the UI).
>>> Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!
>>>
>>> But what about all the other languages?
>>> https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/
>>>
>>> Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
>>> Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>    Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Mechtilde Stehmann-2

now Finish Ui translation is completed.

Keind regards

> Hi all,
>
> With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
> translated (for the UI).
> Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!
>
> But what about all the other languages?
> https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/
>
> Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
> Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> Am 09.04.19 um 21:29 schrieb Taavi Kaevats:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> FYI, Preliminary translation to Estonian is now complete.
>> I will continue to smoothening out different areas now.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Taavi

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello at all

now the French translation of UI and Help are complete.  Please don't
add more spaces between "<" and ">" than in the English source, esp in
the help translation.

It is much manual work to correct this.

Kind regards

> Thanks Mechtilde!
>
> Merged to 42x with:
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1859490
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> Am 19.05.19 um 08:49 schrieb Mechtilde:
>> Hello,
>>
>> now Finish Ui translation is completed.
>>
>> Keind regards

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> With Armenian (and Estonian) we now have two new languages fully
>>> translated (for the UI).
>>> Thank you Tigran (and Taavi) for your incredible work!
>>>
>>> But what about all the other languages?
>>> https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40/
>>>
>>> Most of them still need a little bit of attention...
>>> Feel encouraged to translate/review the outstanding percentages. :-)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>    Matthias

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: New languages for AOO 4.2.0?

FR web forum
Sorry, seems to be a bad copy/paste from text processor.
I will try to be careful next time